ULTIMATE I LONG ARM QUILTER - used

This is my 3rd time posting this machine - which is a steal by the way!!! Live in the Portland, OR area, asking $3500obo. Have to spoke to several professionals regarding this machine and agree that this is more than a fair price. Please contact @ 503.423.7482 or email jfranck7482@yahoo.com if interested. If shipped, cost is around $500, am available to meet someone to see machine at location.

Thank you for looking!

post--13461903063514_thumb.jpg

Hi John,

As I have upgraded quilting systems and sewing machines over the years and sold a few, and bought a few too (and also sold assorted item on eBay for years)---I have found the best selling technique is lots of "Pictures". Prospective buyers of literally everything love images!

Close ups and also pictures taken from a distance. The more---the better. When we are referred to as a "very visual society"---it's so true.

BTW: Your price is very good for this machine and frame. :)

Hi. I'm wondering if this machine would work with my PC Quilter, but I've been unable to find out much in the way of specifications for the ULT I. I need to know how much the machine weighs, and a few other details such as throat size, etc. Can someone with experience give me an idea how old the machine might be, and/or provide a link to the model's specs so I can find out further info myself?

jfranck7482 - if you have more pictures and/or more details, could you send them to me via email?

Angie - since I know you've got lots of background with the ULT's, can you give me an idea how much it would cost to add a stitch regulator, and how many stitches per minute the ULT I is capable of?

Thanks!

Marlene

gmspeed@shaw.ca

Archived