Road Show coming to Boston, Vermont, and Syracuse, NY!!

mark

Are you interested in learning more about longarm quilting machines and/or the machine quilting business? If so, then this is THE seminar for you to attend!

We're excited to offer these three-hour seminars to discuss supplier information, starting your own machine quilting business, and demonstrating our quality, hand-crafted longarm machines.

As an added bonus, we'll be displaying some gorgeous, award-winning quilts done by quilt artists from around the United States. You won't want to miss these beautiful quilts or the opportunity to "test-drive" our awesome quilting machines.

Classes are free of charge but space is limited, so call us soon to reserve your class time! You won’t need to bring anything; just join us for some fun and education!! We're looking forward to meeting you soon!

To register for one of these seminars, please call 800-426-7233 and speak to Alison or email her at abauer@apqs.com.

Session Times are 1-4 pm at:

March 24th Medford, MA (Boston)

March 25th Burlington, VT

March 26th Syracuse, NY

Or go to www.apqs.com/roadshow_info.php for more info!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark I was glad to meet you and Tony on Thursday in Burlington, I was able to have my question answered that I had concerning my new machine. I also found all the information that you gave out to be very helpful. I hope you and Tony were able to fine the ferry ok with my direction.

Archived