Mary Beth:

I assume this is a Millie. The thread guide with the little roller (on the underside of the throat) probably needs to be adjusted. There is a screw in the bracket and the bracket is slotted so you can move it in and out. This controls how the bobbing winds. If you need personal help contact me at 816-350-2002.

John

It is a Millie - sorry...You are talking about the thread guide on the left side of the machine (looking at the machine from the front). The thread goes through a thread guide, around a little dohicky for tension and then through your bobbin onto the winder thing. There is a little thingy with a screw in it that makes the bobbin go around when you flip it up - is that what you are talking about?? Boy, I understand this perfect - hope you do:D

Mary Beth;

Do not adjust the screw in the little handle on the switch. The screw is just a way to operate the switch. I was talking about the dohicky (technical term:P:P) that you wrap the thread around on the underside there is a adjustment screw to slide the bracket in and out. Adjust this bracket in or out to wind level.

John

Archived