My experience with Linda at APQS

(name removed), APQS rep in Oregon is the greatest.

i was having some issues with my Millenium and was checking the posts here. artinfabric was writing about her needle up and down going crazy.....that is exactly what mine was doing. one of the answers was from linda, talking about adjusting #8 screw. I printed out the instructions and sent Linda an email asking for pictures to make sure I was doing it correctly. within MINUTES I had an answering email back from Linda with the info I needed. I got my needle fixed in just a few minutes.

I had been waiting for a couple weeks for 2 different techs from APQS in my area to send me that same file about adjustment. I am STILL WAITING for them but Linda came through for me. Thank you Linda....you're the best.

White Rooster posted another problem about her machine dragging....again same problem I just developed a couple days ago. I had my husband check bolts to make sure they were tight....i had 2 loose ones and that fixed my problem.

I am very grateful for the APQS website and our chat opportunities. we all have to help each other out. I am most grateful for my new best friend, (name removed), without whom I would still be fussing and fuming. I have only had my Millenium about 60 days, so it is great to be about to fix and adjust little things quickly.

Now, if I could just get my thread cutter fixed that easily.

thank you, thank you, Linda.

shirley

Archived