Fund Raiser Ideas

Hey Everyone,

It is looking like my hubby and I are going to go on a 10 day mission trip to Haiti in October (so excited) and I'm looking for some fund raising ideas that you've either organized or been to that really seem to pull in crowds? I probably won't do a quilt because I've helped with that type of item before and/or given quilts for fund raisers and there has not even been enough funds raised to hardly cover the fabric cost. We'll probably try a meal though, even those, don't seem to bring in a lg number of people in our community. So, looking for some fresh ideas. Thanks, Sally

for our son's 8 th grade graduation we had a drive thur tri tip dinner... BBQ all day, sliced it, had seasoned baked red potatoes and salad in a to go container...$20.00 most everything was donated. We pre-sold the tickets, and still had a ton of drive in people. They just pulled up to the school and away they went with dinner. People really liked that they didn't have to even get out of there cars. Just an idea! Good luck...!! Sounds like a wonderful experience!

Archived