Dave's foot, special gift on orders, 4-H Horse Quilt

Thanks so much for all your support and well wishes for Dave's surgeries. His foot is on the mend and he says it is much easier to quilt with two feet. He can now quilt for about 2-3 hours a day!!

Check out our web site, Dave is giving away a free wooden iron with every order in appreciation of everyone's caring and kind words during this hard time. Thank You Again!

2) Check out the picture in the gallery section of our web site for the 4-H horse quilt. The picture does not do it justice - beautiful, quality batik fabrics. It is being raffled to raise funds for The Columbia County (WI) 4-H Horse project to pay for clinics and repairs needed to show ring at the fair grounds. We have raffle tickets - you need not be there to win. The quilt will be shipped if needed. Help these great kids with their quilting and horse projects. $1.00 a ticket or 6 tickets for $5.00. Just contact us!!

Thanks so much for all your support and well wishes for Dave's surgeries. His foot is on the mend and he says it is much easier to quilt with two feet. He can now quilt for about 2-3 hours a day!!

Check out our web site, Dave is giving away a free wooden iron with every order in appreciation of everyone's caring and kind words during this hard time. Thank You Again!

2) Check out the picture in the gallery section of our web site for the 4-H horse quilt. The picture does not do it justice - beautiful, quality batik fabrics. It is being raffled to raise funds for The Columbia County (WI) 4-H Horse project to pay for clinics and repairs needed to show ring at the fair grounds. We have raffle tickets - you need not be there to win. The quilt will be shipped if needed. Help these great kids with their quilting and horse projects. $1.00 a ticket or 6 tickets for $5.00. Just contact us!!

Hi Jane and Dave! {{{{waving}}}}

I am so glad Dave is recovering well from the surgeries. I have thought about you two these past few weeks. Take care and keep in touch.

The 4H horse quilt is beautiful.

You both are extraordinary people. I've never met you in person but I can just tell--- just cuz. :)

Hi Jane and Dave! {{{{waving}}}}

I am so glad Dave is recovering well from the surgeries. I have thought about you two these past few weeks. Take care and keep in touch.

The 4H horse quilt is beautiful.

You both are extraordinary people. I've never met you in person but I can just tell--- just cuz. :)

Archived