New designs at Circle Lord

Guest Linda S

Guest Linda S

I got an email from Michael and Kay Valeriote telling me that they have new designs for the Circle Lord. You can check them out at their website, http://loriclesquilting.com I cannot wait to get that new mini-Aztec. Now I have a whole new list of things I want to go with my Circle Lord. If you haven't checked out this exceptional design tool, take a look. They have lots of webshots photos of quilts done with the Circle Lord too.

Linda

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Linda S

I use the spirals a LOT. Also the Ovals, Stars, and Hearts. And the Aztec is so versatile! I just got the mini Aztec and am anxious to try it out on a new quilt. It should be so fun. I have the king Zig Zag and 7" Baptist fans, but haven't had the occasion to try them out yet. I may just have to whip up something of my own to use them on. This is a fabulous tool.

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

I have the CL and just got the rope template, curved crosshatch, and have had the spiral, and heart templates for some time. The curved crosshatch had a flaw and Michael is sending a new one. I used the rope, man is that easy and looks good too. The gingko has endless designs. I use the star the least. I think the square spiral would be awesome. That will be my next toy. I don't have any mini's yet. It's expensive but I like the fact that they continue to create designs for the basic setup. I would highly recommend it!!!

Guest Linda S

Katie - the ovals can be used to make lots of flower-like designs. You can also make galaxies and electrons moving around a nucleus. You can use your imagination and just play! Remember those big pieces of muslin we all put on when we first started practicing? You can put one on and just start playing with the designs. There are lots in the book, but you can make more of your own. I have a few more designs I want to get, and Michael and Kay keep making more, so the possibilities are virtually endless!

Linda

Archived