Ultimate 1 for sale

I am selling my Ultimate 1. It is a late 90's model with the old style table. I just had it serviced at the APQS shop so it is running like a champ! I have a Harley Fence to go with it and a ton of pantographs and bobbins. I also have an extended base by Donita Reeves. No thread cutter or stitch regulator. It does a single stitch function. Oh, the table is 14', but I'm sure someone with some knowledge could cut it down. This has been a pretty good machine, so I hope someone can use it. I do not have the means to deliver this, so a buyer would have to come and pick it up. I am in central Kansas. Asking price is $4,500. I have pictures that I could email. Phone is 620-786-9548.

I am selling my Ultimate 1. It is a late 90's model with the old style table. I just had it serviced at the APQS shop so it is running like a champ! I have a Harley Fence to go with it and a ton of pantographs and bobbins. I also have an extended base by Donita Reeves. No thread cutter or stitch regulator. It does a single stitch function. Oh, the table is 14', but I'm sure someone with some knowledge could cut it down. This has been a pretty good machine, so I hope someone can use it. I do not have the means to deliver this, so a buyer would have to come and pick it up. I am in central Kansas. Asking price is $4,500. I have pictures that I could email. Phone is 620-786-9548.

Archived