L.A. Clips and laser mounting brackets

Good Day to all, I was told I had better get some info on this part of the forum so check out our website and e-mail or call if you have any questions. I have a new laser bracket that I developed at the request of a Circle Lord owner and she is testing it out and will get back to me about July 5th she thinks. If she likes everything you can use it with your other side mounted equipment to increase your accuracy with those items too and you don't have to take off either one anymore! It should work with the Topper, etc. Have a Great Day!! -----Dave B.

Good Day to all, I was told I had better get some info on this part of the forum so check out our website and e-mail or call if you have any questions. I have a new laser bracket that I developed at the request of a Circle Lord owner and she is testing it out and will get back to me about July 5th she thinks. If she likes everything you can use it with your other side mounted equipment to increase your accuracy with those items too and you don't have to take off either one anymore! It should work with the Topper, etc. Have a Great Day!! -----Dave B.

Archived