Batting bar

OK...so my new Millennium didn't come with a batting bar...APQS sent one in the mail yesterday. It is literally just a 12 ft. steel pole...no mounting attachments or directions. Hmmmm...there is no place that I can see on my new legs to mount this pole. Does anyone have any hints? My legs are the new ones with the rough black finish. Thanks.

I too have a new Mille. I called my sales rep and asked about a bar underneath to hold the batting. I assume that's what your talking about. I was told on the new legs that there isn't anyplace to hang the batting anymore. My legs are the new ones with the rough stuff on them too and there is no bar.

We have come up with a new bracket to hold the batting bar onto the new style legs. We are backordered on some of the parts to assemble the brackets. We plan on sending these out as soon as we get the parts. If you have any questions, please feel free to call..(800)426-7233 Ext. #6. Thanks,

Mark APQS

Guest Linda S

Vic - I was told that there was no longer a batting bar on the new legs for the new tables, but that I could get a bar and retrofit it if I wanted to. I figured I could do without it.

Linda

So sorry for all the confusion. I'm not sure who you bought the machine from, but the batting bar is now supose to be an option for the new table legs that sells for $250. We have sent some out because some of our dealers still have the old system and that is what the customer saw. I'm pretty sure that our sales director has let all of our sales people know this now so we are all on the same page. Again we apologize for the confusion.

Mark APQS

I usually ask more than I share, so I thought I would post this tip I came across for the batting bar under the machine. To keep it from unrolling, and getting dust, pet hair, stray threads, the occas. fly, etc. wrap a bed sheet around the roll when not in use. The sheet can be tied with those long selvage end scraps from backing fabric (we all seem to have these!).

Have a great weekend!

Nancy

Archived