Overhead wiring

So, no directions with the overhead wiring to match the new legs on my Millennium. Called and was told I must have gotten the wrong assembly manual...rec'd the new one...but it still has the same old directions for assembling the overhead wiring with the old legs. Nice job.

My question, I first assembled the vertical supports (??) to the outside of the mounting plates...didn't quite fit though but I forced it (for lack of direction). Then I needed to assemble the motorized feed (the directions followed the overhead wiring directions in the outdated manual). Found out they had to be mounted to the same leg bracket as the overhead wiring. No way it was going to work with the overhead wiring on the outside so I moved all that to the inside. Now the top bar is bowed up. Is that right? Seems wrong...but who knows.

New manual lacked new directions. Nice.

Where is the fantastic service I heard about for those buyers west of the Rockies? You don't get much for $17,000 these days, do you?:mad::mad::mad:

As I scroll through everyone's issues on this forum, I came across "overhead wiring" dated 6/24. Funny, but she had the same issues as me...but my machine came 6 weeks later. How fast do you act on issues posted in this forum? All my troubles (and those of others who have purchased this machine) could be alleviated if you only acted quickly on these matters. There wasn't even an APQS response to her issue. Why have this forum?:mad:

Guest Linda S

Vic - for issues that need fixing quickly, especially during the middle of the week, I think most folks call APQS. I posted a problem I had when it was on a weekend and I knew I couldn't reach anyone at the office.

Linda

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know, we are working on proper instructions, and we here at APQS are "Truly Sorry about any inconvenience it has caused!

We are always here to answer questions and help resolve any issue's you may be having!! Just call!!

I did personaly reply to the lady on 6-24 about the issues that were mentioned, this is a Great list and we do monitor it daily and try to get everyone the help they need!

We apologize again!!

Please feel free to call anyone of our Reps or Techs.. and we will do anything to help!!!

Thanks

Connie Hurst

APQS Service Mgr/Tech.

800-426-7233 ext. 6

churst@apqs.com

or service@apqs.com

Archived