2009 Millinium / 12 foot table NO LONGER FOR SALE!

Hello I am offering a like new 2009 Milli with all new features. LED lighting, quilt glide feature, (all standards thread cutter, stitch regulator) along with 12 foot table with automatic fabric advance. I have quilted approx 20 quilts if that on this machine, I just don't have the time with work and school to persue this any longer. I am including all my pantographs (approx 20 or so), rullers, and thread (approx 30 spools +) some unused. included also is seperate bobbin winder, DVD insturction and full written manual. I am attaching some pictures. Price is $14,000

post--1346190471379_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for answering me. I have a few questions for you. Any idea what it would cost to have it shipped to Minnesota? Is it still under warranty? The extras you're putting into the package make it very desirable. Did you enjoy using it? How big does a room have to be to fit a 12 foot table? I need to do some measuring to make sure I can make it fit. Would I be able to set up the system or would I need to have someone from apqs come and set it up for me? Any info you can give me would be appreciated.

Archived