Thank You, It was great..

Wanting and needing to thank everyone for the Birthday Emails you sent Himself.. He was impressed that so many ladies would send them.. I told him to not count out the few men who also responded, that sent him back to reading them again, and he found it was truel

Thank You so Very much for caring and doing it.

Well, it really wasn't a wonderful day but we all got thru it and are still living, so I guess that is success. Had 6:30 reserv. and they put two more parties in the same room.. One waitress, no bus boy, no water/coffee person.... 30 people.. One got fed way before we did, one came in after us, gave up and left.. We stuck it out, so got our meals close to 9 a little before. I think we will stay away from that place... The fun we had was self made.. blowing straw papers, stealing and hiding the others napkins, switching water and gingerale glasses, just unharmful mischief.. Even had to laugh at the waitress.. she came in with eleven filled glasses on a bar tray,.,, Made a comment about 4 to go and this will be safely delivered.. she didn't. One glass to go and I swear it jumped right upside down on the table with no help. My breakfast copy cat cup tried the same time.. missed the bar landed crooked on the laminate floor and not one chip or crack. Love that cup it's my snuggly when feelings get hurt.

Finally at the end, the kids rather rudely told us we arte not invited to their house for Christmas anymore. Hurt!!!

so there will be other changes made around here, too. His Mom wouldn't join us without TOTALLY taking over OUR Party, and try to push us into bidding her will.. Neither is going to happen.. that woman just cannot keep her big mouth and nosey nose out of anyone's business, particularly finanace, if she can wedge something open.

When the kids started dating all of our Christmas Eve and Christmas day traditions except for having Turkey, and going to midnight services, or late-night went out the window. ROFL.. His Mom does it all now.. right down to the new pajamas every year, Christmas Eve Santa.. Turkey and dressing, big to do about opening gifts.. And she is the worst pie maker, buy her own admission, yet every year makes 7 pies, and if not eaten, others are forced to take some home.. Hope the raccys, oppossum, fox, neightborhood dogs are around as it is so odd that none of it ever makes it to our houses..

Well totally far more than my song and dance is worth.. just smile, for me, because like HeidiM, I WILL MAKE it Through THis.. I will..

Ritar

Archived