Sorry about the opps

I was trying to post some pics last night and finially gave up. I've got this new camera and the operator of said camera doesn't know what she is doing. I had finished my first paying quilt and I was eager to post pics. However, because operator of said camera has not yet read camera operating manual, all pics taken are not so very good. I do have them on my web shots so if anyone is interested in viewing some BAD pics, they are there for now. I'm going to try and contact my customer and take some more pics (hopefully better ones) after she get the binding completed. This was my first attempt at feathers and for the most part I'm proud of what I did accomplish but I know that the quality that the "Feather Diva's" accomplish is far better so I need more PPP to even get close to them.

The quilt is in memory of an girl named Codi who lost her battle with cancer. She loved horses and there are 2 block centers that I quilted an outline of a horse head and also a local Iris farmer, named one of their new iris' after her, so there is an iris in one center. This quilt is going to be used as a fundraiser to donate to the Dornbecker Chrildrens hospital in Portland, OR.

Anyway, when I went to bed last night, I took many deep breaths to calm down and realized that not attaching a pic is the least of my worries. My appologies to all of you who looked at the Opps topic.

Pat, just got back from your webshots. Golly girl, you are doing so good. I am so proud of you. I am sure the quilt will earn lots of money. What an honor to be able to quilt for such a worthy project. Anytime you want to think your feathers aren't so good, call me. I may be starting a whole new trend with mine. off center, a little bumpy and verrrry strange:P

Archived