making your own pattern

boy do i have questions and i love each and everyone of you all for the answers when you are quilting with the machine and using the panto? can you make your own panto board for the peg thing to follow or laser light. my honey is real good with a router if you done now just think have someone draw a church and church yard for example on a peice of plywood or what ever then he cuts it wiht the router and then run it through a table saw to for the size you would need the panto thing and after following the first board then put up the next one and line up and go again has this ever been done or can it be done remember you will have to use common words i am new to this also i am still have trouble posting a picture thanks :D

Hmm - I think you would be okay if they were your own designs and you made your own method to put them on the quilt. The Circle Lord and the Quilt EZ are either trademarked or patented, and you can't use a router to duplicate those designs on your quilts -- that would be illegal. If you want to make something different of your very own, I think you might be okay.

Linda

My son is a fabulous artist-very talented fellow at 15! He draws pictures and I enlarge them and then follow them with the laser pointer. You might want to try that. The biggest issue is getting him to remember the whole continous line thing. Once I get that point through to him life will be peachy!

Or maybe I misunderstood your question and have completely confused you, if so SORRY!

Archived