2004 Millenium for sale - Bowie MD

Selling my 2004 Milllenium to upgrade to a newer model with Bliss. My machine is a great workhorse and has been exceptionally well maintained by my factory-trained husband. To purchase a new Millenium with the same features would run $18,765 plus several hundred dollars in shipping. I am selling for $11,500 and offering free delivery and setup within a two hour drive of Bowie MD (Washington D.C. area), and a free class on loading a quilt and operating the machine.

The machine comes with:

• Automatic Stitch Regulator

• Motorized fabric advance

• Electronic channel locks for both horizontal and vertical straight-line quilting at the touch of a button

• 14' foot standard aluminum table with plexiglass (doubles as a light table if you put a lamp underneath) (you can order a smaller table through me if needed)

• Throat size of 26" means you can quilt 18” at a time across the length of the quilt

• Several pantographs, quilting books and rulers to get you started

• Free delivery and setup within a two hour drive of Bowie MD; will also do a free class on loading a quilt and operating the machine if I set up the machine for you

Please call or email me with questions. This is a really great deal and priced to sell!

Julia Graves

Bowie Maryland

juliagraves@verizon.net

301-860-1376

Archived