HQ16 with Stitch Regulator and PCQ side mount (computerized program) with lots of extras - sold

I have decited it is time to upgrade to a Millennium Quilting machine so I will be selling my current one as a package deal for $6500. Included in the package is the following: HQ 16 with stitch regulator, attached and detached bobbin winder, portable professional framed, Tilt Screen and firmware upgrades, Edge Rider Wheels, Front and Rear handles, Micro handles, Ruler Base, 3 Sets of Zipper Leads, HQ Tool Tray, and lots of bobbins and needles. This HQ 16 has been factory updated with new pods and software upgrades so the machine is the same as newer machines including tilt screens. PC Quilter Side Mount, PC Quilter LCD Remote Control, PCQ Assistant, PC Quilter Fill Patterns, HQ 16 Puck, Extra HQ blank tray, Dell Inspiron Computer pre loaded with above software and 100's of digital patterns.

The PC Quilter (PCQ) is a quilting robot. The remote control gives you the freedom to move around and still be in control.

I am located in Dixon, California. Asking price is $6500 for the entire package. If interested please email me privatley at patchesandseams@prodigy.net

• 2 weeks later...

Archived