Digi-Tech manning the IQ booth at Milwaukee Show 8/10-8/13

Jess

Just a note that we'll be manning the IQ booth at the Milwaukee Machine Quilting Show August 10-13. Please feel free to stop by and see our IQ in action. We'll have the StIQ there for anyone interested in seeing it in in "real life". We'll have some patterns there and support for people learning to download, etc.

We also have a special deal going on during the show. If you want to try out the Essential Elementz Pattern Club then we'll give you one club set free when you sign up for the club subscription at the show.

We will also have our Lenni with IQ for sale at the show. It's a 2009 Lenni complete with IQ that is about 18 months old that can be delivered right away. We will have it on a show table for the show, but our standard table is a 10 ft table. It hasn't been used that much, just for sewing pattern samples when I've had something on my Millie and to demo to customers in our studio. It is available with or without the IQ. Different price applies, off course. I will be replacing it with another Lenni with IQ if both sell, so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the IQ doesn't sell with it. It's an add-on that I'm willing to offer because I can order another one and I'm willing to wait since I have 2 of them. Just selling because as a dealer I think it's time for me to get a newer Lenni to show customers. $8500 for the Lenni alone, $20,000 for Lenni & IQ together. If interested please feel free to email me directly: jessica@digitechpatterns.com

Archived