Ultimate II for sale

I was contacted by a quilter who has to sell her Ultimate II. Another long arm is probably in her future but not right now. Contact me please if you or know someone who may be interested, I have her contaact info. I have no financial interest in this machine and have not seen it in person. She is in West Plaines MO and is asking $4500.00. The following is her first e-mail to me.

Hello,

Do you handle used machines or do you know someone who is looking for a good gently used machine? I have a Ultimate 2 that I am going to sale. My oldest daughter and her two children have move back in with us and a don’t have the time and I could use the space.

It has the rail fence with it, the 12 ft table and the bobbin winder that came with the machine. This machine has never been used for commercial quilting. I am the second owner I bought it from a lady in Texas about 4 years ago, but she only did a few quilts on it as well and was wanting a machine with the stitch regulator.

my phone is 816-835-9968 or e-mail justquilting@att.net or send me a u2u or just do a post

Archived