Cast your vote

Hi Myrna, I'm being a bit of a Chat-hog here this morning but I wanted to thank you for reminding people to vote in the $100,000 Challenge.

I was so thrilled to have one of my own quilts selected for final judging in the fourth round of the competition -- only to be returned ASAP :( with a very nice note thanking me for participating. But now that I see who's quilt was ultimately chosen to be published I'm thrilled all over again. How could I feel bad at all about being a runner-up to Marilyn Badger!

My next challenge entry will also be a collaboration with another quilter and I have two weeks schedule in my studio, hoping to have it finished by the January deadline for issue #2.

Thanks again for the "Get Out the Vote" effort! ~~ Eva H.

Hi Eva,

Me too, (twice) LOL. It was fun to even be selected for final judging. I saw the quilts in Houston they are all great. But if it can't be me I am happy it's my best friend;)

I was so thrilled to have one of my own quilts selected for final judging in the fourth round of the competition -- only to be returned ASAP with a very nice note thanking me for participating. But now that I see who's quilt was ultimately chosen to be published I'm thrilled all over again. How could I feel bad at all about being a runner-up to Marilyn Badger!

Archived