Micro stipple bar

qfairy

I have seen it but can't remember on which type of machine it was on...could have been on the internet. But looking for the micro handle bars that you can attach that have a blue pads, this part clamps onto the front handlebars, they allow you to tilt them up or down freely...if anyone knows where or what machine these were on, plez email me personally at: quilts@centurytel.net

Thanks to anyone with information on them.

I think you've seen these on the APQS website. That's where I got my Micro Driver. It's made by Hartley and it is beautifully made. I've had mine for a few weeks and I find it absolutely invaluable for small stippling and outlining. The handles fold back when you're not using it so you can leave it on all the time. I love mine!

Elizabeth van den Heuvel

Peachtree City, GA

Mille and (coming Dec. 28!!!) Compuquilter

• 3 weeks later...

Elizabeth,

I just got my Micro Drive too, is there a trick to putting on the machine? When I try to do it myself, its like I don't have enough hands to hold it together, "mash" it close enought to screw it together. Can you help me out? I really want to get it on my Liberty. I thought perhaps I had the wrong size and called APQS today but Linda told me I had the right one.

Thanks! I am doing something wrong, I am sure.

Archived