More Kudos for Mark

Calico Cat

Two weeks ago I had a problem with my Millennium. The thread cutter bar activated while I was quilting and totally jammed up the machine. Being a newbie, I thought I had KILLED her!! After many calls to Mark, we decided that she should be shipped back for service. It only took two working days, she was on her way back home and working better than ever. Mark's patience and his ability to talk me through the various attempts at freeing things up were outstanding. I'm sure glad we have him on our team.

Thanks again Mark!!

Another Barb

• 3 months later...

I could not agree more. Monday I was desperate and had been doing everything I could think of based on postings here all weekend long with no success. In less than 15 minutes he calmed me down and walked me through my lighting problem... whew! He is nice to talk to too...

I don't know how I got into this quick reply thing but I just wanted to say hi to everyone and tell you all that I purchased a APQS Millennium through a private party. It is brand spanking new!!! I have mentioned it on the other longarm lists. I will be going to Des Moines for classes on May23&24 and I plan to visit Fons&Porter Store on the 25th so if anyone wants to come along and can fit that into their plans, you are welcome to join me. My daughter and I already have a Gammill Classic so the Millennium is MINE!!!!!!

Vicky in Massachusetts vjwebster@comcast.net

Archived