IQ and Traveling

Hi Everyone, I have a questions to those of you with an IQ. Do you all dare do airline travel and take your IQ along? Going to the MQX in RI and am too afraid to have my IQ go thru xrays at the airport, let alone losing it. It's way to expense! Can you use the STIQ in the IQ classes instead?

tevera, You can use your Stiq for classes, I would think, as you are just following along. (However, I would think a laptop and mouse would be more cumbersome to take to class). Anything you create and save, you can then sync with your tablet when you get home. But, if you would rather take your tablet, Cristyn Merry sells a bag for IQ that is TSA compliant. You just open the bag and run it through the Xray machine, not supposed to have to turn it on. I believe her website is www.merryquilting.com.

Hi Tevera,

Call your dealer and or teacher, there is an alternative. I had to bring mine in MQX Portland, but we travel by Amtrak, I thought it was hard to travel with. Had to keep the tablet beside me at all time & it gets heavy after a while.

Corey

Guest Linda S

I take mine with me. To tell you the truth, there's no way I would leave it at home! It goes with me in my carry-on, and it never leaves my sight. It's all packed up in my IQ bag that I ordered from Cristyn Merry, and will be on the plane with me tomorrow.

Archived