Sold! Baby Lock BL-101 Blind Hemmer for sale-Asking $125.00 + $20.00 US shipping or OBO

I have never used it. Bought it used - it has been boxed up for the last year. I thought to sell it at my yard sale last year, but totally forgot to put it out. I have only recently found it as it was in a closet. Comes with a manual I purchased online, I am not certain, but I think that it is missing a clear guard on the front of the machine. I looked at one just like it on ebay and it looks as if there is a clear part on the front of the machine. Information from Babylock about needles "HAX1SP is the best needle system for this machine. The only difference from household needles and the HAX1SP, is they are nickel-plated and they will last longer. Use a size 9 or 11. The manufacturer suggests a needle no larger than size 12. Because the needle does not penetrate the fabric from top to bottom it is not necessary to use a large needle in the machine." I don't have any of these needles but they should be readlily available from a sewing center. ANY reasonable offers welcome! (remember, this was going in a yard sale)

email me at micajah52@gmail.com.

Debbie

UPDATE: I think I know what the clear part should be - a lamp cover! It must be something that is easily lost as it can be purchased here. http://www.sewingpartsonline.com/lamp-cover-babylock-c0701-01a-40.aspx;):D

post--13461908421749_thumb.jpg

Archived