Classes in Eastern Tennessee

Myrna Ficken and I have been in contact since Thanksgiving and she has agreed to come to Sevierville, TN March 6-10 to teach at my studio. The classes are for newbies, intermedates, someone thinking of purchasing a machine and/or starting a business. You can go to her website for all the details on the classes or email me directly at kcmeyers15@aol.com or laststitchstudio@aol.com.

you can visit Myrna at aquilterschoice.com or http://community.webshots.com/user/myrna316

My backyard is the Great Smoky Mountains. There are wonderful cabins as well as hotels to rent in my area. Cabins can be share by groups to keep costs down. I have all the info on this. Gaitlinburg and Pigeon Forge are very close. FYI: The Pigeon Forge 13th Annual Mountain Quiltfest starts the following week........a fun combo. See www.ILovePigeonForge.com

Space is definately limited so let me know. If you want to call me, just email me and I will forward my number. I will be gone 12/31 to 1/2/2007.

I'm a newbie.............just got my Millie in Oct....having so much fun. Love all your notes, suggestions, help and encouragement to each other.

Kate

Archived