problem with wireless mouse

qfairy

just wanting to know if anyone has a wireless mouse for their CQ? Mine doesn't seem to want to roll right with the Dell pad my CQ came with. I have to put it in the palm of my hand to get it to go anywhere. Just wanting to see if I should get another pad with not so much slick on it. Was thinking this might help.

Hi. First, I think you can change some settings on the computer for the mouse. go to control panel then to printers and other hardware the to mouse. there are lots of mouse properties, but you may be able to adjust something that will make a difference.

My wireless keyboard and mouse came from Office Depot, (Item # 802992). The mouse is this cool handheld thing. it sort of has a trigger. You can use it in the air or on almost any surface like a regular mouse. It takes a bit to get used to, but it is really nice because I don't have to have a mousepad. I take it and the keyboard with me and I don't have to walk back over to use the mouse. You don't even have to aim it at the computer. The keyboard is compact, and the number keypad is within the letter keys (like a laptop, so I had to get used to that too, but it was worth it. I really love having them wireless and small.

Just a thought.... I remember having difficulty with a mouse on another computer, the mousepad was on a metal table that was dented, and the computer wouldn't read the mouse. Check nd make sure suface under mousepad is smooth.

Good luck!

Tina

• 2 weeks later...

the brand i had was bad, so went to staples and got a mircosoft wireless keyboard and mouse. did find out too, that you have to have the funny shaped control that makes them both run close enough to pick up the signal. all is well in quilt world now..hehe..i do have the small what i call trigger mouse too, but would rather use this one instead. thanks for all the hints on what to do.

Archived