Question for Ontario quilters.....

Good morning.

While not having posted for a while due to time constraints, I frequently do some quick surfing to see what's new.

A quilting friend, who has just recently acquired a new longarm, is looking for a paid 'mentor' and/or some training on longarm quilting in the Belleville, Ontario area (Canada), which is about two hours or so east of Toronto.

Anywhere in the general proximity of this area would be fine as well, even going slightly north or south and towards Kingston, Ontario.

My friend's mom is a prolific quilter (from eastern Canada) and has at least two dozen quilts she'd like quilted now that my friend has a longarm.

Are there any Ontario members here that may know of someone who does longarm quilting in this specific area?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Carolyn

I am in Cambridge Ontario, which is about 1 hour west of Toronto so that would be a 3 hour drive for her. I would be happy to teach, but I would charge for my time. I've learned a lot over the last 3 years and have attended classes by the best (Linda Taylor, Deloa, Jamie Wallen, etc.) If she is interested she can contact me through email.

Archived