My Millinium Should be Here Tuesday

This is my first post so please bear with me. I have been hanging out for several months and learning, learning, learning from all of you. My decision for the Millinium was based largely on the many posts here and the great folks at APQS. Yes, this was a large investment but I "found" some money from many years ago that will be best spent on making me happy in retirement. I don't know if my effort will transcend into a real business but I know that there are several longarmers in the area that are being extremely supportive.

Am looking forward to doing some travelling to learn about the machine and turning on some of my latent creativity. I know there will be questions in the future and look forward to getting my area set up and the machine running. Oh, I guess, I should name my new best friend since I know we will be spending many hours together

Patsydee!

We are "sew" happy to have you as part of our forum, I know you will enjoy long arm quilting as much as the rest of us.

Now that you are a LA'er, you be the envy of all your quilting friends! ;)

Let us know how things go for you!!

All the best~

Linda

Guest Linda S

Welcome Patsydee!! Oh you are in for such fun. I hope you bond with your new machine right away and have a wonderful time quilting. It is the BEST!!

Linda

Archived