Lenni for Sale

SOLD!     2009 Lenni for sale - Non-Blissed, 12' steel table, Stitch regulated.

This machine was bought 2nd hand about 2 years ago and has had reasonable use since then. It was hardly used before that.

Sadly, it is for sale as my dear friend and long-arm quilting buddy recently lost her fight against Pulmonary Fibrosis.

Lenni comes with a number of Pantos, a TOWA bobbin guage and thread including a number of Superior - The Bottom Line, pre-wound bobbins.

I understand a reasonable 2nd hand price for this is $7000 +/- . However, the family is anxious to see it gone and will entertain any offer.

The machine is in northern Vermont and the purchaser is responsible for shipping.

Please contact me for more information.

Anne Harmon
Stowe, VT
harmonyquiltsvt@gmail.com

Marci, thanks for your kind words. We are all having trouble accepting that she's gone. We knew she had a lung issue but this last bout with pneumonia was just too much. We've also been helping her husband to clear out all her quilting stuff - she was a prolific quilter and the family room is stuffed with quilting and knitting. I'm still trying to find the 2nd quilt one of her customers says she had sent her and I'd offered to quilt while my friend was in the hospital. Hope it hasn't gone to the guild's charity quilts!

Archived