border not even

qfairy

called tony but no answer back yet, so hoping someone is on here now with a little help. my bottom border on this one is not straight across and don't really understand what rotate thing means. could someone give me a some help with this one? have 2.50 high pattern and have 64" long to fill it.

qfairy,

I'm not sure what exactly the problem is, so more info please...are the corners directional (meaning you have to rotate them so the border will connect in the right spot)? Did you try Pattern Start and Pattern End? You can also use the Boundary feature, and it will fill in even if the border slants (pattern start/end will too, but if the border slants up and down, it may overlap into the quilt).

Let me know.

the bottom border has a slight hump in the center then goes downhill on the right side. I tried the boundry thing but it doesn't seem to do it right. something about an angle box, and only wants you to put in how much of an angle, and that part i don't know? Hope this helps as i'm an early bird and going to dig through my book some more and see if maybe i've missed something.

Archived