Swinging Sensation????

• 1 month later...

the sensation you are feeling is due to your increased speed, as your skill increases so does the speed by which you move the machine, this is good, to cure it try to secure the cord to the machine in a way that will keep it from hitting the machine, I would suggest coiling the cord up and placing it on the right rear thread holder and using an extesion cord to power the machine, also if you have the cord coming to the machine overhead be sure it is hanging behind the machine or away from the rear of the machine this will cut down on the cord slapping the machine, finally what i do for my customers is to install an straight cord and replace the coiled on the is standard with the machine, it not only will decrese the wieght of the machine, it will greatly assit you in moving without feeling the cord. you can purchase the cord at any home improvement center a 12' extension cord simalar in sise to the cord presently on the machine is your best bet, just cut off the female end and wire it into the machine the same way your coiled cord is, if you need help feel free to call me or my wife we will be happy to help you through this. 269-639-2123

dave jones

authorized APQS Rep

Archived