who has a quilt path?

Hi Lori, I just got mine on Tuesday and now that it is set up and working I am truly impressed.  I already downloaded some new patterns onto it tonight.  I have some Primitive Pinwheel placemats that I am looking for the perfect pattern and a quilt for a customer that needs something special.  Digi-tech designs have got some cute patterns and downloading was a breeze.  Even though I have just begun, I have found it to be a very user friendly program. 

Thanks for the replies. I am in Saskatchewan, near Saskatoon.  I've actually made up my mind, with my husbands help, to include the Quilt Path in my order for my brand new Freedom!  I've been watching some of the videos available to see what it does and how to use it.  I love quilting free motion, but I think it would be valuable to have the options that the Quilt Path would give me.  I'm looking forward to playing with it!

Lori

Most of my custom quilting is done with a combination of free motion and computerized quilting.  I think very few of us who own a computerized system use it exclusively when doing custom work.  There are just some things we need to do free motion.  You will really enjoy Quilt Path for doing the edge-to-edge patterns...you can piece a quilt top while Quilt Path is quilting another on the frame!!  I often do bookwork while Quilt Path is doing my edge-to-edge work.  Multi-tasking!!

Archived