Chair & Headphones

JudyL

The chair that I use that was recommended by other longarmers came from BizChair.com. This is the one I have: http://www.bizchair.com/st205-os.html

I received an e-mail from BizChair this morning with a 5% discount if you use the following code at checkout: HOLIDAY5

Not sure if they have free shipping on this particular chair but many have free shipping.

Also, RadioShack.com has some nice cordless headphones that are rechargable for $59. I'd be lost without my headphones. I keep a pair plugged in to my computer because I love listening to old music at live365.com. I also keep a pair plugged into the tv/dvd for listening to news, movies, books on tape and then a third pair into the stereo for listening to the radio and CD's. DH says I've maxed out my "wireless" capabilities with the headphones, computers, printers, etc. but so far, everything works fine.

Guest Linda S

I have one of those chairs too. What I really like about it is that it forces me to sit up straight so I have less problems with my back. I've been thinking about some wireless headphones. I think I scare my kitties too much when I really crank the music. I like to turn it up when I'm doing a panto so I can dance with my machine. ;)

Linda

I know this sounds goofy but I think I quilt better when I don't hear the machine. Maybe because I learned to quilt without the S/R but the noise . . which isn't much noise but just the sound of the S/R kinda interferes with my thinking. OK . . I'm nuts! But, I do think I quilt better with my headphones on.

I've used them so long that I almost feel naked quilting without them.

Archived