For Sale -- 2 Quilt Kits

KIT #1 is on hold for Marci until tomorrow.

KIT #1: PINEAPPLE SALSA -- Paper-Piecing -- 74 x 74 inches

I bought four of this kit (Pineapple Salsa), intending to make a king size quilt for our bed. Since then, I've have used one kit for another project, so it looks like it won't be for our bed anymore. I have three kits left and I'd like to sell one.

100_4355.JPG

100_4356.JPG

ASKING: $85 plus shipping (will fit in large priority box)

Includes over 13 yards of batik fabrics:

1/2 yard each of 12 assorted batiks in brown, green, orange, and blue.

3/8 yard red batik for blocks.

5-1/4 yards cream batik for blocks and borders

2 yards navy batik for borders and binding

Fons and Porter Love of Quilting magazine Issue Sept/Oct 2010 (pattern in issue)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KIT #2 IS SOLD. Thanks, Tami!

KIT #2 - RAMBLIN' ROSE WITH GUACAMOLE AND EXTRA SALSA ON THE SIDE

(Marti Michell fabrics - quilt pictured on cover of book) - 70 x 90 inches

100_4351.JPG

I made this quilt and had so much fun, loved the colors and how it turned out, so I bought more fabric to make one for my mom. I ended up making her a blue Asian kaleidoscope quilt instead. This kit includes everything you need for the quilt top except the rulers. Binding, batting, backing not included. If you like, I will include plastic template material so you can make your own rulers. Or in the book there are templates you can use, too. 

ASKING PRICE: $90 plus shipping (will fit in a large priority box)

Includes:

Marti Michell's Kaleidoscope ABCs book (79 pages) with how-to's for making kaleidoscope quilts and includes patterns for kaleidoscope-type quilts. Also includes paper templates.

Almost 10 yards of fabric to make the quilt as pictured -- some fabrics have been pre-washed but the main print that is for the kaleido block is not washed (it is supposed to be easier to cut fabric if that print is not washed). 

Marti Michell's large magic mirror (not pictured).

100_4353.JPG

Please email me off list if interested. Thank you!

Bonnie

blhutcherson @ sbcglobal.net (no blanks)

The Pineapple Salsa is a gorgeous quilt.  Our guild made it as their raffle quilt for last year.  I have pieced the top for myself in a smaller version using a block size smaller than the instructions indicate.  Whoever buys this kit will have a beautiful quilt, and Bonnie is offering it at a super price!

Archived