Another Batting Question....

I'm reaching out in hopes that someone else has purchased this batting and that I haven't dreamed this up. Last month while searching for something (I can't remember WHAT   :unsure: ) on the internet, I found (I can't remember WHERE   :unsure: ) packaged cotton batting for sale. It was bundled in either 6 or 8 Queen packages per shipment, and I want to say it was around $70 - $90. I remember telling my wife that it was more cost effective to purchase rather than joanns....but I don't recall where I saw it.

I have searched every possible site that I have shopped from as well as topics I was researching. I know I was looking at pantographs, quilting gadgets, and computerized quilting as well as Hobbs and Warm & Natural Batting.

I'm forced to purchase online now, because I don't have a local store to purchase from.

HELP???? :blush:

Hi James,

I'd guess Hancock's of Paducah. They have great prices on packaged batting. Here's a link:

http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/Item--i-HC-02

Thanks Lisa. That wasn't the site, but same purchase. As odd as it is, I just came across it. It was Linda's Electric Quilters online store. I was traveling back to Texas to get my Granddaughter for Thanksgiving, and I remember I was looking into Linda Taylors quilting books, and considered going by the store. I would have went to the Hobbs factory and bought, but no longer have my Texas Business License.

Thanks again for the quick reply... :rolleyes:

Archived