2010 APQS Millennium with CQ for sale

2010 APQS Millennium with smart bobbin and CQ for sale.  SOLD!

Millennium with smart bobbin and CQ for sale.  I have lost my job, moving to a smaller place and will not have room for my beloved Millie.  Machine comes with all the standard Millennium features including smart bobbin with a 14 foot table.  Automatic Stitch Regulator Power Fabric Advance with Foot Pedal Control Electronic channel locks for both horizontal and vertical straight line quilting, new wheels, Bobbin Thread Cutter, Bobbin Winder Laser light.  CQ with belt drive system and I have the upgrade but have not installed it.  I have hundreds of patterns in CQ, this includes the monitor, battery backup for quilt machine and CQ.  Many extras including metal bobbins and parts.  You may contact me at 828-369-6695 or email me at happymountainmom@msn.com.  I'm asking $15,000.00 for everything.  This will also include any batting and thread that I have on hand, I have approximately 205+ large spools of Superior thread.  Buy will be responsible for picking up or shipping.   I live in Bryson City, NC.

Archived