IQA Celebrate Spring

Ferret, I sure wish I lived close enough to do this show. I need spring in a big way! We've had snow, sleet, hail, rain, beautiful sunshine for a few seconds, and cold cold temps here these last couple of days. I want to hear the birdies singing again! I'd love to see your quilt for this. Do you have it on your blogpot?

Yes I do, but it will be in January I think. Try searhing for "In Full Bloom" or bridge. If you can't find it let me knwo here and I will look for it when I get home. I am just on my way out now.

I am sure spring will get there eventually, when it feels like it.

Ferrret

Oh yes, I saw it before, but forgot it was the Monet one. Wow, that's gorgeous! I love what you did with all the colors and using little fabric squares, and the quilting is so fun. I enjoyed looking over that again. I certainly hope someone does take a picture for you. I would if I were there. :) Maybe I'll have to clone me and send me to the show with my new digi cam I've been having so much fun with. Good luck!

Thanks Sue that would be great. I was starting to think no one was going, I've asked several places now.

Yay. My quilts have a more exciting life than I do.

I've got a nude calling to me to be finished, so I had better get to work.

Ferret

Archived