Jamie Wallen Workshop No. California

Good Day to All,

I will be hosting Jamie's workshop at my studio in Concord, California. He will be here for 3 days. If you are interested and would like to join us here is the info.

June 21st 22nd & 23rd . (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) The workshop is

$210.00 and is 1 full day. Beginning at 9:00 to around 5:00. It will

be limited to 7 students which should insure all get quality time

with Jamie. He has two workshops that he will be offering.

Mystical CottonTracks: His trademark "Fleury of Angels", Hearts take flight, scroll work, wonderful edge to edge designs and more.

Thread Fusion 1: Learn wonderful fillers, textures, & delightful designs to use as set-ins, sashings or borders.

You can go to his website to get more info if you're not familiar

with his work. www.jamiewallen.citymax.com

Email me if you are interested and I will give you more details.

Thanks,

Kamala

k.alahan@comcast.net

I used to live in California and the Guild of Quilter of Contra Costa was my Guild!! I miss them terribly but I do love my new guild also- Concord Califronia is right out of San Fransico. So why not plan a whole weekend?? Lots to see and MANY MANY quilt shops!! One of my favorites is Thimblecreek in Walnut Creek and of course the Cotton Patch in Lafayette. Hope you get a great turn out!

Patty

Thanks Patty. Thimblecreek has actually moved to Concord, about 5 mins from me and there are 3 other really great quilt shops in my area as well. Patchwork Cat in Benicia (about 15 mins away) and Queen B's in Antioch. Both are very different and both simply wonderful. Sorry you live so far.....I actually would like to come to your state to have a workshop with Donita. I've been quilting now for about 3 years & need some new ideas. Happy quilting,

Kamala:)

When and why did they move?? Thnimblecreek was in a great location-was it to a bigger store? Where in concord? I used to take the kids to the Jelly Belly factory and Marine World I know the factory is still there but what about Marine World? We moved about the the time it was changing into rides etc. We moved the year the girl died at Waterworld-Do you remember that? Please look me up the next time you are out here-we are only about 1 1/2 hrs from Yellowstone. Not to mention the great quilt shops here

Patty

Archived