Thread For Sale - Superior So Fine #30 weight - cones

Hi Dear Friends!

How are you doing? I'm doing good. Busy with work and ... you know. Life!

It's been a long time since I have popped my face in here to chat, but that does not mean I don't think about you all... :) I do!

OK I am doing some spring cleaning in the quilt studio and I have realized that I have entirely too much thread.........

"Oh?" you ask "How can that be? Someone has too much thread? Is that even possible?"

Well, yes -- I went bonkers a few years ago and bought a whole bunch and I need to downsize some of my inventory. I bought the entire set of 50 cones (So Fine #30 weight) from Superior. Are any of you interested in buying these? Of the 50 cones, 40 cones are still brand new and unused in their original wrappers. There are 10 cones that I have used (1/4 used or 1/2 thread used on the cone). These partially used cones are also included. All 50 cones are here. See photo.

I paid $500 for the entire set. I am willing to sell all 50 cones for $400 -- plus $20.00 shipping.

If you're interested, send an email to me at shana@showstopperquilts.com

Thank you!
Shana

post-1082-0-27651500-1431214950_thumb.jpg

Yes. They make a 30, 40 and 50 weight in So Fine. The 40 weight is variegated. the 30 and 50 weight are in solid colors. So fine is not a shiny thread. It has a matte or "cotton" look to it -- but without the lint. I like the look and the thickness of the 30 weight threads. Quilts beautifully!

Archived