Art and Stitch Workshops with Judy Allen at The Quilting Connection in Elkhor, Wisconsin

Hello Fellow Quilters, I am excited to announce a five day Art and Stitch Workshop at The Quilting Connection with host Sue Schmieden, creator of the Quick Zip System and owner of her longarm shop for sales and training.This workshop includes a two day beginner/advanced workshop and then one and half day of my unique feather designing and also a day and a half of feather digitizing with this wonderful program. Dates are August 10-14th, 2015. for more information visit Sue's website: www.longarmconnection.com, email: quiltingconnectionwi@hotmail.com or phone 262-723-6775. Please join us and learn this wonderful program whether you own a computerized system, want to create your own designs or wish to sell them, this workshop is for you. Students need not own the program prior to class. You may download a free trial version or purchase program prior to class. Sue and I are retail sellers of the program. For questions to me, my number is 315-788-7349 or 315-783-9153.

Archived