Not My Cup of Tea...DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!w/pics

CARON!!!

thanks for the idea!! what I need to do is get off my %@!* and get one of my OWN TOPS DONE!!! I"m working on one now ( still piecing) that will be pretty unforgettable when its done ( hopefully in a good way!) I try to do the vendor thing at local guild shows.......will be coming to the South Holland (heritage) show in October.......hope to see you there!!;)

Originally posted by schnoo

Hello Longarmers!! ( see update below and photo link )

I have been struggling with designing , starting, and now trying to finish a top that is pieced just fine. I think the trouble I am having is that I am not liking what I am quilting ( have tried and ripped many different design try outs) because I do not like the quilt top. (!!)

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/fatquarterquiltfarm/photo/294928804372999744/0

Now I'm wondering what is wrong with my taste...I think it's a beautiful quilt. Is it because I only saw the after pics?

smhowell.......

Thanks!!! I have to admit it grew on me once I got away from it and viewed it from a bit of a distance,,,,, Its sometimes tough to get perspective when you're working right on top of it.....Now that i've done this one I would quilt another one again.....and I KNOW there are more out there!:P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived