2009 APQS MILLENNIUM for sale

SOLD!

Due to downsizing & moving, I will not have space to keep my machine and I need to sell it.  I bought it at the 2009 November Houston Quilt Festival. 

It has:

10 foot table

Bliss

Glide

Motorized Feed

Thread Cutter

LED lighting

Free-standing turbo Bobbin Winder

Several notions that I have purchased will be included in the sale -- a few rulers, cone thread, many extra bobbins and some extra bobbin cases, pantographs, quilting books & videos.

After buying this machine, I moved approximately one year later and I changed from a 12' table to the 10' table / frame and upgraded at that time to Bliss. (I still have the 12' canvases & rollers but did not keep the extra parts to change it back to a 12' frame.)

I am looking for a serious buyer and I am listing this machine for $10,000, cash & carry.  I prefer pick-up as to shipping.  I will be moving within a month approximately and need to get this machine sold.  It has not been used very much and is in virtually perfect condition.  Angela Huffman, APQS representative from Louisville, KY, is my friend and she is the rep who handled the sale for me.

Located in central Illinois - near Springfield, Bloomington, Champaign, and Mattoon. 

Contact me at:  connie.h1203@gmail.com

THE MACHINE HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

Archived