Blew a Fuse? Here is a tip!

Hoping this saves someone some headaches.

The other day I thought I broke my Millie. :(

I was going along just fine and suddenly, Millie reved up and quit. Both lights were on (green and red) and when I moved it, instead of the SR beep, I got a solid BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. When I attemped to move in SR or Manual mode, I would get a solid beep and nothing would work. Not even needle up/down.

Well, I figured I blew a fuse. I checked it and I DID. I took out the old fuse and found the extra fuse. (It is stored in the black "drawer" where the plug is.) I replace the Fuse, but Millie would not turn on. Not even the light bulb turned on!

I frantically called APQS - MARK HELP! He suggested trying some new fuses...and other trouble shooting tips. If they didn't work - call him back, it could be electrical! (Oh great!)

DUH! MOMENT OF THE YEAR: :o (Here is where I screwed up.) I DID NOT put the little black "drawer" back into the machine. I needed to put the "black drawer" part back into the machine before attempting to power on.

Happy Ending! I figured it out after buying the extra fuses and I'm up and running. Hope this saves someone some trouble! Thank you Mark for listening to me and hope this puts a smile on your face! :D

Archived