Starter class with Sherry

I have 3 openings for the free APQS starter class on July 9th in my studio. Please contact me to reserve your spot at (206) 412-4720 . I am also offering a follow up class on the 10th. The follow up class will touch on beginning custom. This will include ruler work, crosshatching basics, background fills and Formal Feathers 101. The Beginning Custom classes run 10-5, include lunch and cost 200.00. The APQS Startup class is free to those that qualify and runs from 10-4.

Sherry,

This sounds oh so cool! My husband wants to visit his aunt and uncle in Federal Way. I've sent him an e-mail seeing if the dates work for him. I'd want both days. I'll keep you informed. It would also be wonderful if we could view Joyce's quilt in person.;)

Hello Deb and Pam

The classes filled up right away but I have opened 2 more classes on July 26th and 27th. The first class is the APQS Start-up class and the class on the 27th is Beginning Custom. The APQS Start-up class is free to those that have purchased there machines within the year from APQS or any authorized rep.

Both classes will be in my personal studio, which is why I have to keep them small (think cozy). If you want to reserve your space I have ONLY 2 openings left in the Beginning Custom. Please do not U2U me, my email is sewfarsewgood@comcast.net and my phone# is (206) 412-4720

Sorry Deb, you will have to go to MQS to visit Joyce's georgous quilt!

Archived