Starting problem

Frida

Hi

I'm all new to everthing about CQ, but have bought one with my Milli. I live in Norway and as far as I know I'm the only one that has a CQ here. I have had to assemble everthing on my own. The Manual for the Milli was excelent. Had it together and sewing in 2 days. The CQ has no assembly manual and all I had where some pictures that Tina C mailed me. That worked out as well. Everthing works with the computer, but the motor will not engage. All that happens when I hit Run is that it traces the pattern.( O,A and C dont work) Need lots of help

Kikki in Norway

Kikki,

Hello!!

I tried to call you yesterday... but only got a recorded message- so I sent you an email last night. Please let me know if you received it!

I am wondering if you remembered to turn up your motor speed when you turned on the Millie??? You will need to set your motor speed at 50% (or the stitch length at 11- depending on which part of the gage you are looking at). By the way, these settings are not the only ones acceptable... just a good place to start. You can adjust your speed at your own personal preference depending on the size/scale of the design you are quilting.

Let me know if this solves your problem:P

Thank you Tina

I had connected two wires wrong on the circuit board and after talking to you on the phone it was fixed in 30 sec. So I spent hours on the machine last night and love it. How do I fix the needle message " not in the up position" that keeps popping up

From Kikki

Kikki,

I'll call you and walk you through the adjustment... or you can call me- I'll be doing some training tomorrow morning... but will be available after 1 pm my time (I think that is about 8 pm your time??)

On second thought... I'll try to call you right now as it is about 8 am your time right now! (at least I think so...:P)

I'm glad you are up and quilting!!!!

Archived