Custom table length for Lenni?

I noticed mention on the website that APQS will do custom table lengths at no extra charge.  Does anyone know if that includes doing an 11' one for the current Lenni?  That's kind of the "Goldilocks" length for my space and quilting needs.

I also see that the recommended space for a Lenni and table is 4'5" deep.  Is this the maximum footprint needed for the equipment (not including space to stand in front)?  Said another way, if the longarm wasn't being used and the table could be pushed on gliders or casters against a wall so the back of the carriage was not quite touching the wall, how far out from the wall would the backing bar be?  Is it less that 4'5" when not in use?  Hoping someone from APQS like @mark sees this.

Hi mkc,

Yes, you can get an 11' table frame for the Lenni machine!  And the footprint that you talked about, 4'5" is just the machine's footprint.  We recommend a minimum of 2' on 3 sides of the table frame to be able to stand and operate the machine.  One end can go right up against a wall and leave the other end (2') to get front to back.  And yes, you can put casters or furniture glides under the feet to be able to move the frame around in your room if you are kind of tight front to back.  Hope that helps!  :)

5 hours ago, mark said:

Hi mkc,

Yes, you can get an 11' table frame for the Lenni machine!  And the footprint that you talked about, 4'5" is just the machine's footprint. 

Thanks @mark !  I just wanted to verify that 4'5" is the absolute minimum space a machine takes up when not used.  I completely understand needing to have room around it to use it, but I'm trying to figure out "storage" footprint when not in use (every inch helps!)

Michelle

Another quick question - is there a PDF document anywhere that shows how to assemble the standard table?  I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to routinely remove the 2 front poles for a smaller storage footprint when there isn't a quilt loaded and the machine isn't in use.

Michelle