** SOLD** APQS George for sale - Georgia

**Price Reduced - Items added**

This machine is a sit down with a large, 22” throat (harp space) and is in excellent condition. It was a company demo machine but I am the original owner. It comes with 3 feet: a small scoop foot, ruler foot and open toe ruler foot. Also included are two bobbin cases, 23 aluminum bobbins (most with thread), bobbin winder and table. Included are a TOWA bobbin case gauge (L bobbin size), Patsy Thompson Quilt Suspension System, and machine quilting gloves. 

I am selling it in order to buy a stand up quilting machine. If buyer is local, I will offer two “new owner” classes if requested. Selling to buy a stand up machine. 

I am located in Morganton GA which is north of Atlanta, near western NC and eastern TN.

Price reduced to $4,500. Shipping is at buyers expense. I have the machine box but not the box the table came in.

DFAC5BF9-9BDB-4583-A156-4F3B4132CCF7.jpeg

F446B6BF-8876-49FF-A6C8-40096334DC28.jpeg

It is a 2016 machine. It was completely serviced by the factory and works very well. It has a 5 year warranty effective November 2020. So it has over 3 years of warranty at this point. 

I am located in Morganton GA, north of Atlanta and close to western NC and eastern TN. 

Shirley

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/10/2022 at 7:15 AM, ShirleyD said:

**Price Reduced - Items added**

This machine is a sit down with a large, 22” throat (harp space) and is in excellent condition. It was a company demo machine but I am the original owner. It comes with 3 feet: a small scoop foot, ruler foot and open toe ruler foot. Also included are two bobbin cases, 23 aluminum bobbins (most with thread), bobbin winder and table. Included are a TOWA bobbin case gauge (L bobbin size), Patsy Thompson Quilt Suspension System, and machine quilting gloves. 

I am selling it in order to buy a stand up quilting machine. If buyer is local, I will offer two “new owner” classes if requested. Selling to buy a stand up machine. 

I am located in Morganton GA which is north of Atlanta, near western NC and eastern TN.

Price reduced to $4,500. Shipping is at buyers expense. I have the machine box but not the box the table came in.

DFAC5BF9-9BDB-4583-A156-4F3B4132CCF7.jpeg

F446B6BF-8876-49FF-A6C8-40096334DC28.jpeg

Hello, 

Is this machine still available for purchase? 

Thanks, 

Tammy Carver Fritschle

• ShirleyD changed the title to ** SOLD** APQS George for sale - Georgia