APQS owners

I live in far west Texas (El Paso) and am thinking of purchasing a APQs machine, but have never been able to "test drive". Is there anyone who owns one anywhere near El Paso, so I could see a machine.

Thanks

Eileen

ekukich1@elp.rr.com

How quick are you going to purchase? If not right away, you can go to Houston and test drive some at the show in the Fall. There are several in Texas that you can go visit. But I know Texas is very big and is sometimes as long as it is to go to another state. Try Az, NM. CO. areas Nita

Originally posted by busybee

How quick are you going to purchase? If not right away, you can go to Houston and test drive some at the show in the Fall. There are several in Texas that you can go visit. But I know Texas is very big and is sometimes as long as it is to go to another state. Try Az, NM. CO. areas Nita

My problem is I have a job that does not permit a lot of extra traveling--maybe some day, but not at this point.

I have plenty of time to think about it, but just keep making quilt tops and hanging them in the closet!

Will wait for other replies.

Eileen

A longarm in El Paso? Yeah, good luck with that.

I tried to get my sister-in-law involved with quilting. She lives in Northeast near the TransMountain highway. No luck even finding an interest group in EP. I know that there is a quilt guild in Las Cruces; it's called Las Colcheras. You can get their phone number from the web-site for Fiber Arts in the Southwest. The guild may know somebody with a machine.

Click here for Fiber Arts

The only LA quilter even close that I have seen on this site is Ami Krenzel up in Tijeras near Albuquerque.

Archived