QUILTING MACHINES FOR SALE

1. Handi Quilter HQ 710 Stitch Sewing and Quilting Combination Machine $700
2. Barely used HQ Stitch Handi Quilter HQ510 HQ 510 $900
3. Gammill Classic Longarm Quilting Machine with 12 FT Frame - 26 inch Throat
operation;. $2000    
4. Handi Quilter Little Foot Longarm Frame. $500
5. Handi Quilter Capri 18" Stationary longarm with Stitch Regulation.$4200

*PICTURES ON REQUEST.

the above are a list of machines i am willing to let go of. they are in great condition and have a total use of 4 to 7 years among them.

Location; Fort collins, CO. (shipping included except item on number 4, buyer pays shipping).

taking cashapp/zelle (for any other means, let us know)

Hello,

Can you tell me more about the Gammill on the 12' frame. What year was it built? How long you have had it? Reason for selling, maintenance and use info would be helpful. Can you send photos? I can pick up the machine if we can work out a deal. Please confirm list price, seems low.

hi, pardon my late response.

prices are distress. it is a 2007 model. oil, tools and a few accessories will accompany shipment. it is missing it's manual but manuals can be downloaded if need be. we had it for 6 years but it went into storage when my wife passed. got it out to sell as we(my kids and cousin)  plan moving mid-july.

click here for pictures on my drive. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/194OBs1zrGlToMFhHZYUasuJmXKwrk5Jp?usp=share_link

however, no pickups. i am hardly on here. but if you are still interested you can reach me during the day via mail at thrillfinger@gmail.com

thanks 

• 1 month later...

Do you still have the Gammill longarm with frame?

On 4/16/2023 at 4:57 PM, upperQuilt said:

1. Handi Quilter HQ 710 Stitch Sewing and Quilting Combination Machine $700
2. Barely used HQ Stitch Handi Quilter HQ510 HQ 510 $900
3. Gammill Classic Longarm Quilting Machine with 12 FT Frame - 26 inch Throat
operation;. $2000    
4. Handi Quilter Little Foot Longarm Frame. $500
5. Handi Quilter Capri 18" Stationary longarm with Stitch Regulation.$4200

*PICTURES ON REQUEST.

the above are a list of machines i am willing to let go of. they are in great condition and have a total use of 4 to 7 years among them.

Location; Fort collins, CO. (shipping included except item on number 4, buyer pays shipping).

taking cashapp/zelle (for any other means, let us know)

Do you still have the Gammill and frame?  Sorry about your wife. Praying for you and your family. 

On 5/27/2023 at 7:28 PM, Jprinkki said:

Do you still have the Gammill?  I would drive to pick it up if it is still available. This would be a dream machine for me. 

If you are interested, you should send a direct email per the 2nd message from the seller.  He said he rarely visits the forum.