I should be downstairs sewing but.....

The Blue Angles are in town for an airshow this weekend! They are practicing practically overhead! The etire 3rd floor is shaking when they fly over!!Today will be an outside on the patio day just to watch them, They were so close on the last pass that we could see in the cockpit. (the pilots not the instruments)!! Somethings are good about being fairly close to the airport!

Sewhappy

Geez!! that would scare the pants off me! I hate it when the airforce gets cocky and zooms over our heads. They usually do a nose dive and pull up just about two feet above my roof (or so it sounds), and then when I call the complaint number it's jammed with everybody and his dog calling in about them. I'm so glad I don't live where you do! I think I'd be downstairs sewing as hard as possible to cover up the scary sound of stealth whatevers diving toward my head, LOL!!

Well, more power to them, and God bless their brave souls. I just get so scared with the noise, but I guess if we had any enemies they'd get just as scared, or scareder, so that's a good thing. Anchors aweigh, boys! (and girls, I guess!)

Archived